Search found 4 matches
- 19 Feb 2003, 14:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: precision
- Replies: 6
- Views: 7367
precision
I\'m belgian but my great grand father was italian. I think , and that\'s why some genealogical sites work so good (in germany or nethelands), that somebody who has an information that somebody else doesn\'t, should share it. That\'s the point with the internet culture ans that\'s also why it is so ...
- 19 Feb 2003, 14:13
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: precision
- Replies: 6
- Views: 7367
precision
actually , i have already asked the mariage record of Aristodemo and i have received it and the others requests to the civil state services have been done. But as you probably know it, it takes time and sometimes those old records don\'t exist anymore. My request on this site aims to get ...
- 19 Feb 2003, 08:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: precision
- Replies: 6
- Views: 7367
precision
Im looking for informations about :
<BR>PANISI angelo born on the 26-08-1830. his father would be Costante PANISI. I don\'t know the name of his mother an the place where he was born. But i know that his son ( Aristodemo Panisi) was born in Novellara (RE).
<BR>
<BR>Im also looking for infos about ...
<BR>PANISI angelo born on the 26-08-1830. his father would be Costante PANISI. I don\'t know the name of his mother an the place where he was born. But i know that his son ( Aristodemo Panisi) was born in Novellara (RE).
<BR>
<BR>Im also looking for infos about ...
- 18 Feb 2003, 13:37
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: PANISI, SPERONI
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2676
PANISI, SPERONI
I\'m looking for informations about the PANISI family ( near Reggio emilia) and the SPERONI. espacially Aristodemo PANISI ( born in 1866) and Linda SPERONI (born in 1866) and their parents.
<BR>
<BR>Thanks a lot
<BR>
<BR>Thanks a lot