Search found 8 matches

by adamchase2013
04 Jun 2012, 03:41
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Morassi/Grimaldi/Galante/D'Agostino/Botta/Mercolino
Replies: 1
Views: 1516

Morassi/Grimaldi/Galante/D'Agostino/Botta/Mercolino

Does anyone have any information on these families? The Botta's and Mercolino's came from Bracigliano, Italy. The Morassi's came from Mercato San Severino, Italy. The D'Agostino's and Galante's came from Chieti, Italy. As for the Grimaldi, I'm guessing they came from the same town in Italy as the ...
by adamchase2013
04 Jun 2012, 03:35
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Bracigliano, Italy. Mercato San Severino, Italy.
Replies: 2
Views: 2377

Bracigliano, Italy. Mercato San Severino, Italy.

I would like to know whatever there is that is out there about the Mercolino Family that was from here. Also the same thing goes for the Morassi family from Mercato San Severino, Italy. My grandma told me the name Morassi was originally Murasso. If that helps at all
by adamchase2013
23 May 2012, 02:20
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Grimaldi surname
Replies: 0
Views: 775

Grimaldi surname

Looking for anyone who has history on the Grimaldi family from mercato San Severino, Salerno, Italy. Like any members that might have been "connected" if you know what I mean.
by adamchase2013
23 May 2012, 02:19
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Botta
Replies: 0
Views: 759

Botta

Looking for anyone who has history on the Botta family from Braciglian, Salerno, Italy. Like any members that might have been "connected" if you know what I mean.
by adamchase2013
23 May 2012, 02:17
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Galante surname
Replies: 3
Views: 3273

Galante surname

Looking for anyone who has history on the Galante family from Chieti, Abruzzo,Italy. Like any members that might have been "connected" if you know what I mean.
by adamchase2013
23 May 2012, 02:16
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: D'Agostino surname
Replies: 0
Views: 1026

D'Agostino surname

Looking for anyone who has history on the D'Agostino family from Chieti, Abruzzo, Italy. Like any members that might have been "connected" if you know what I mean.
by adamchase2013
23 May 2012, 02:15
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Mercolino surname
Replies: 0
Views: 720

Mercolino surname

Looking for anyone who has history on the Mercolino family from Bracigliano, Salerno, Italy. Like any members that might have been "connected" if you know what I mean.
by adamchase2013
23 May 2012, 02:14
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Morassi surname
Replies: 0
Views: 697

Morassi surname

Looking for anyone who has history on the morassi family from mercato San Severino, Salerno, Italy. Like any members that might have been "connected" if you know what I mean.