Search found 3 matches

by 02Nomad
26 Jun 2012, 00:42
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Lost relative
Replies: 7
Views: 3657

Re: Lost relative

Princessbubbles_1
I can't thank you enough! I've been searching for information on my grandparent's mother & father for some time now. I didn't know my great grandmother's maiden name until your reply. I'm going to Felitto in October and this information will be an enormous help in my researching my ...
by 02Nomad
03 Jun 2012, 03:18
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Lost relative
Replies: 7
Views: 3657

Lost relative

I'm looking for information on Dominick Rizzo. He was born in Old Forge, PA and moved to Kearney, NJ in the 1940's' I believe. His wife's name was Filomena and they had a daughter named Irene.
by 02Nomad
02 Jun 2012, 17:06
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: dual citizenship
Replies: 2
Views: 1790

Re: dual citizenship

I am trying to establish a familial connection to the town of Felitto, IT. I have contacted the Italian Consulate here in Baltimore concerning what is necessary to apply for dual citizenship. I have their response, unfortunately, it's on my computer at work. I will forward the message to my home ...