Search found 2 matches
- 08 Jun 2012, 03:58
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for some info...please
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4658
Re: Looking for some info...please
Hello- I am the great great great grand daughter of Sal and Christina cordova! Salvatore and Christina had son- Giovanni - who married francesca be fiord, who in turn had 9 children- one of which is my great grandfather- guisseppe (Joseph) . Guisseppe had 19 children- only which 10 lived to adult ...
- 07 Jun 2012, 18:51
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname : Russo
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1860
Re: Surname : Russo
Hello!!!
I'm so happy to find your post! Although you are looking for russos- I've been researching cordovas and your great grandfather is my great grandfathers brother!!!!! I hope you know that you have a very very massive Cordova family!!!! Our great grandfathers were from 9 children and my ...
I'm so happy to find your post! Although you are looking for russos- I've been researching cordovas and your great grandfather is my great grandfathers brother!!!!! I hope you know that you have a very very massive Cordova family!!!! Our great grandfathers were from 9 children and my ...