Search found 3 matches

by tgirl304
01 Jul 2012, 04:05
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: The origin of the surname Bove? The Bove Crest please
Replies: 1
Views: 2450

The origin of the surname Bove? The Bove Crest please

I'm doing a scrapbook on my husband's family the Bove's! I am looking for information on the origin of the surname Bove and the Bove Crest? Thanks for any information! :lol:
by tgirl304
01 Jul 2012, 03:54
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Bove
Replies: 6
Views: 3754

Re: Bove

Thanks everyone! Not exactly the information I was looking for cause Joseph was married to Virginia Fioretti! Thanks though! Does anyone know the origin of the Bove name? Like the family crest? Thank you everyone!
by tgirl304
08 Jun 2012, 00:51
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Bove
Replies: 6
Views: 3754

Bove

Hi, I am looking for any information on Joseph Bove. He was married to Virginia Fioretti. I know his bday 2/14 and his death was 9/23/77. He had siblings. Mary, Anne, Josephine, Vin and Joseph Michael. Please we have no pics really. Thanks. You can email me at tgirl304@comcast.net Also looking for ...