Not sure I can help much, but my great grandmother's name was Rosalia Saia from Castrofilippo, Sicily. Any chance we are related?
Thanks,
Candi Catanese
Rochester NY
Search found 2 matches
- 12 Jun 2012, 23:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: SAIA brothers 1900's
- Replies: 21
- Views: 17899
- 12 Jun 2012, 23:20
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: my family search
- Replies: 14
- Views: 15689
Re: my family search
Hi Heather:
I hope you are still searching for Broccia relatives from Castrofillipo. My name is Candi Catanise and Diega Broccia was my great grandmother. I have three siblings and a lot of information regarding the Catanese family. Somehow on my father's birth certificate his name got changed from ...
I hope you are still searching for Broccia relatives from Castrofillipo. My name is Candi Catanise and Diega Broccia was my great grandmother. I have three siblings and a lot of information regarding the Catanese family. Somehow on my father's birth certificate his name got changed from ...