Search found 2 matches

by I M Borsina Jr.
18 Jun 2012, 04:57
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Borsenna (Borsina, Borsini), Miceli, Anzalone
Replies: 22
Views: 7148

Re: Borsenna (Borsina, Borsini), Miceli, Anzalone

Hi, I havn't been there in about 50 yrs.but I don't believe my grandfather has a head stone . I think only a grave marker , way in the back of the cemitary. I would think they would have records of that anyway. I.M. Borsina Jr. (also known as nat or butch )
by I M Borsina Jr.
17 Jun 2012, 05:31
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Borsenna (Borsina, Borsini), Miceli, Anzalone
Replies: 22
Views: 7148

Re: Borsenna (Borsina, Borsini), Miceli, Anzalone

Hi, I am Ignazio M.Borsina Jr.. Above you have that Nat (Ignazio M. Borsina Sr.)was married to mary ann. Thaat is incorrect. Iwas married to mary ann Bragand then to Glenna Cox.Nat was married to mayble Burger then to Aguesta Martin. As far as a picture of my grandfathers grave , ask my father. He ...