Thank you every one for the wonderful images and information. It's filling in many blanks that I was having so many problems with. I was almost sure the last name was incorrect, turns out I was right.
This is the first I had heard of her having sisters and I was never able to find anything on her ...
Search found 2 matches
- 22 Jun 2012, 12:41
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Tuzzio/Mercecola
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3708
- 17 Jun 2012, 12:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Tuzzio/Mercecola
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3708
Tuzzio/Mercecola
I am searching for information on Charles Tuzzio and his wife Viola Mercecola.
Charles was born 26 Feb 1878 in Monte San Giacomo, Salerno, Campania, Italy. His name was changed after arriving in America. Records at Ellis Island show he arrived Nov. 1891 under the name Angelo Tuzio. His father was ...
Charles was born 26 Feb 1878 in Monte San Giacomo, Salerno, Campania, Italy. His name was changed after arriving in America. Records at Ellis Island show he arrived Nov. 1891 under the name Angelo Tuzio. His father was ...