Search found 2 matches

by Americatony
25 Jun 2012, 13:06
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Antonino PICONE From Santa Marina Salina
Replies: 6
Views: 4537

Re: Antonino PICONE From Santa Marina Salina

Hi, I am Anthony Picone. My family came here in I think the early 1900's and moved to NY. It's only me and my brother now with the Picone name. We have old pictures of family members and have figured some of the out but want to learn about the Picone family. I hope to here a reply. Thank you ...
by Americatony
25 Jun 2012, 13:00
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Picone family from the Benevento, Campania or Naples area?
Replies: 5
Views: 4327

Re: Picone family from the Benevento, Campania or Naples are

Hi, I am Anthony Picone. I am not sure if we are related but I am originally from NY and I think my great great grandparents came here to NY in the early 1900's. My email address is Americatony@aol.com. I have old photos and my brother and I are the only Picones left and we have been trying to ...