Hello all,
I am relatively new to this board. I am an American in the final stages of applying for dual Italian citizenship and have posted in the genealogy section and received a lot of help and information about my family history and the various surnames they used. What I need help with now is ...
Search found 6 matches
- 11 Jul 2012, 06:34
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Looking for someone to locate records for me
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2343
- 09 Jul 2012, 18:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Seeking Geremio di Donato (Abruzzo) birth certificate
- Replies: 20
- Views: 7037
Re: Seeking Geremio di Donato (Abruzzo) birth certificate
Hi guys,
Does anyone know of anybody who offers the service of locating records, preferably somewhere in Vasto or Abruzzo? I have too much contradicting information that makes it difficult to write to each Comune via snail mail, since things get done so slowly (or, in the case of some small towns ...
Does anyone know of anybody who offers the service of locating records, preferably somewhere in Vasto or Abruzzo? I have too much contradicting information that makes it difficult to write to each Comune via snail mail, since things get done so slowly (or, in the case of some small towns ...
- 06 Jul 2012, 00:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Seeking Geremio di Donato (Abruzzo) birth certificate
- Replies: 20
- Views: 7037
Re: Seeking Geremio di Donato (Abruzzo) birth certificate
Thanks Tessa and Valarie! I have a copy of Geremio's death certificate from NYC, but I don't believe that it contains his parents' names. His son, Pietro, was an interesting character. Here is a little bit about him: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pietro_Di_Donato
Thanks again! I am going to see what ...
Thanks again! I am going to see what ...
- 04 Jul 2012, 00:37
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Seeking Geremio di Donato (Abruzzo) birth certificate
- Replies: 20
- Views: 7037
Re: Seeking Geremio di Donato (Abruzzo) birth certificate
Valarie,
Thank you so much for all the information and all your help. This is a really incredible discovery for me - I had no idea that my great-grandfather also used the surname Ventura. Very interesting!
Do you have any suggestions on how to proceed from here? When I wrote the Comune di Vasto ...
Thank you so much for all the information and all your help. This is a really incredible discovery for me - I had no idea that my great-grandfather also used the surname Ventura. Very interesting!
Do you have any suggestions on how to proceed from here? When I wrote the Comune di Vasto ...
- 02 Jul 2012, 20:32
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Seeking Geremio di Donato (Abruzzo) birth certificate
- Replies: 1
- Views: 674
Seeking Geremio di Donato (Abruzzo) birth certificate
Geremio di Donato – born Jan. 24, 1887 in Vasto (according to naturalization petition)
Left Naples, Italy March 15, 1905 and arrived in NY, NY April 2nd, 1905
Died Mar 30, 1923 as Jerry DiDinato at 36 in Manhattan, #10012
Also seeking birth certificate of wife: Annunziata Chinquina – born March ...
Left Naples, Italy March 15, 1905 and arrived in NY, NY April 2nd, 1905
Died Mar 30, 1923 as Jerry DiDinato at 36 in Manhattan, #10012
Also seeking birth certificate of wife: Annunziata Chinquina – born March ...
- 02 Jul 2012, 11:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Seeking Geremio di Donato (Abruzzo) birth certificate
- Replies: 20
- Views: 7037
Seeking Geremio di Donato (Abruzzo) birth certificate
Geremio di Donato – born Jan. 24, 1887 in Vasto (according to naturalization petition)
Left Naples, Italy March 15, 1905 and arrived in NY, NY April 2nd, 1905
Died Mar 30, 1923 as Jerry DiDinato at 36 in Manhattan, #10012
Also seeking birth certificate of wife: Annunziata Chinquina – born March ...
Left Naples, Italy March 15, 1905 and arrived in NY, NY April 2nd, 1905
Died Mar 30, 1923 as Jerry DiDinato at 36 in Manhattan, #10012
Also seeking birth certificate of wife: Annunziata Chinquina – born March ...