T,
Perfect!! Grazie mille (I'm trying)
Search found 12 matches
- 23 Feb 2016, 17:23
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Naples location on Portuguese record
- Replies: 14
- Views: 23948
- 22 Feb 2016, 20:22
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Naples location on Portuguese record
- Replies: 14
- Views: 23948
Re: Naples location on Portuguese record
Thank you, Giuseppe. I will try to contact them by post as I do not read/write/speak Italian and will use Google translate and pray for the best.
- 11 Feb 2016, 23:07
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Naples location on Portuguese record
- Replies: 14
- Views: 23948
Re: Naples location on Portuguese record
I have been doing additional research on this Victor/Vita and DiMilita family and all Portugal records I have found say the same thing.......that Paulo Victor(Paolo Vita) was baptized in the church of St. Peter, village of Vijana (Viggiano?) Reino de Napoly, Provincia de Berelgada. I still wonder if ...
- 30 Jan 2016, 23:29
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Naples location on Portuguese record
- Replies: 14
- Views: 23948
Re: Naples location on Portuguese record
Angela,
Thank you. This seems like it would be the right couple. You note Vincenzo Vita and Rosa Milita gave birth to a daughter Caterina Vita. Are you saying there is no birth record for her? Is what you found online and if so, how can I access it? I believe son Paulo was born about the same time ...
Thank you. This seems like it would be the right couple. You note Vincenzo Vita and Rosa Milita gave birth to a daughter Caterina Vita. Are you saying there is no birth record for her? Is what you found online and if so, how can I access it? I believe son Paulo was born about the same time ...
- 30 Jan 2016, 02:45
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Naples location on Portuguese record
- Replies: 14
- Views: 23948
Re: Naples location on Portuguese record
Angela, Suanj, PippoM, others..
Here is the record, it is in Portuguese. After the records comes up, on the left hand side, click on #105
http://digitarq.arquivos.pt/ViewerForm.aspx?id=4797430
Thank you. "E"
Here is the record, it is in Portuguese. After the records comes up, on the left hand side, click on #105
http://digitarq.arquivos.pt/ViewerForm.aspx?id=4797430
Thank you. "E"
- 29 Jan 2016, 21:58
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Naples location on Portuguese record
- Replies: 14
- Views: 23948
Re: Naples location on Portuguese record
Suanj
Thank you so much for the reply and information. Best I can figure, Roza Di Milta/Milita was born ca 1785. Vincente Victor was also born ca 1785 best I can tell. I believe you are correct in that the original spelling of the Victor surname was Vittoria, diVittorio, Vittor and it was changed ...
Thank you so much for the reply and information. Best I can figure, Roza Di Milta/Milita was born ca 1785. Vincente Victor was also born ca 1785 best I can tell. I believe you are correct in that the original spelling of the Victor surname was Vittoria, diVittorio, Vittor and it was changed ...
- 29 Jan 2016, 17:53
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Naples location on Portuguese record
- Replies: 14
- Views: 23948
Re: Naples location on Portuguese record
Thank you for the reply. Bear in mind the the Portuguese priest who wrote this information down did so by how it sounded to him. I have had a previous instance where Portuguese written Bixaxe turned out to be Bacich. I can send the site address it is on and you could look at it there, if that would ...
- 28 Jan 2016, 01:46
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Naples location on Portuguese record
- Replies: 14
- Views: 23948
Naples location on Portuguese record
I have a marriage and baptism record from Portugal. On it is says Paulo Victor b. abt. 1809 is from, best I can ascertain, Sao Pedro de Villa Vijana Naples Prov. Berelgada/Bazegado. I am wondering if this Vijana could be Viggiano which, I believe is in Potenza, not Naples but was it a part of Naples ...
- 18 Sep 2014, 04:13
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Death Record for Antonia Baicich Bolmarcich ca 1780-1805
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1635
Re: Death Record for Antonia Baicich Bolmarcich ca 1780-1805
Thank you for the FHC website. They were Catholic but I cannot seem to find Catholic church listings on this site. Am I missing something? Thank you.
- 11 Jun 2014, 18:58
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Death Record for Antonia Baicich Bolmarcich ca 1780-1805
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1635
Death Record for Antonia Baicich Bolmarcich ca 1780-1805
I would like to find a death record for Antonia Baicich Bolmarcich. They originally came from the island of Cherso/Cres. I checked their records and no record there. All I know is in 1805 when her husband Lorenzo Bolmarcich remarried in Portugal he listed on the marriage record that his first wife ...
- 10 Jul 2012, 01:54
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with Latin translation
- Replies: 1
- Views: 947
Help with Latin translation
Re my previous message. Here is the URL and the surname is Bolmarcich and it is in the upper right hand corner. Can someone please translate the record for me? Also, I cannot make out the first name.
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... 5-8403-35/
Thank you.
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... 5-8403-35/
Thank you.
- 09 Jul 2012, 19:24
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Need help with Latin death translation into English
- Replies: 1
- Views: 848
Need help with Latin death translation into English
I have a death record in Latin that I need translated. I cannot read the first name as it is on the crease of the page or translate any of it myself. It is in a jpg format from FamilySearch site and I cannot seem to post the site here. Thank you for any guidance on this.