Search found 2 matches

by skyscooter
17 Jul 2012, 03:03
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Relatives in Salaparuta, Sicily
Replies: 3
Views: 2158

Re: Relatives in Salaparuta, Sicily

Thank you for directing me to the translator. That brings up another possibility -- there are language converters that I could use to convert a letter into Italian. Funny enough, my grandfather had a dispute with his brother sometime after immigrating on the Garminia in 1907. He subsequently changed ...
by skyscooter
14 Jul 2012, 07:24
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Relatives in Salaparuta, Sicily
Replies: 3
Views: 2158

Relatives in Salaparuta, Sicily

I am American born. My grandfather and grandmother came from Salaparuta. I have found the family name in the telephone directory there. I do not speak Italian so it is difficult to attempt to contact anyone by email. Is anyone on this forum familiar with residents in Salaparuta? Do you have a ...