Search found 3 matches
- 04 Aug 2012, 03:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: request to Alcamo, Trapani
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3464
Re: request to Alcamo, Trapani
Again, thank you! I can't be sure exactly when they married but given their ages and when they had their first child it could be anywhere from 1884-1889. They were married in Alcamo. All the members of my family dating back to the late 1700s were baptized in Alcamo. Since I now have birth years for ...
- 03 Aug 2012, 19:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: request to Alcamo, Trapani
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3464
Re: request to Alcamo, Trapani
Thanks for the replies! He was born in 1862, I believe May or June. Hard to read the baptismal records. I ordered baptismal records from Trapani through Family History and that's how I found his baptismal date (so I don't have his exact birth date). My new problem is that I have the names of all ...
- 02 Aug 2012, 00:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: request to Alcamo, Trapani
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3464
request to Alcamo, Trapani
Hello,
I just received a response from the Stato Civile in Alcamo, Trapani re: a request for my great grandfather's birth certificate. In the time since I mailed the request I found his exact birth year (prior was an estimate). They couldn't find it using the approx year I gave. Can I assume they ...
I just received a response from the Stato Civile in Alcamo, Trapani re: a request for my great grandfather's birth certificate. In the time since I mailed the request I found his exact birth year (prior was an estimate). They couldn't find it using the approx year I gave. Can I assume they ...