Hello Again Peter,
<BR>
<BR>Just to say thanks for all the help, I do know about Nicholas George Ceclich. There are 3 of them down the line but was after how to get info on Antonio without having to goto trieste could you help.
<BR>
<BR>Kind Regards,
<BR>GUK.
Search found 4 matches
- 22 Feb 2003, 04:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Ceclich
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6696
- 22 Feb 2003, 01:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Ceclich
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6696
Ceclich
The town that issued the marriage certificate was Liverpool UK.
<BR>
<BR>Regards,
<BR>GUK.
<BR>
<BR>Regards,
<BR>GUK.
- 22 Feb 2003, 01:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Ceclich
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6696
Ceclich
Hello Peter,
<BR>
<BR>Thanks for your reply.
<BR>
<BR>I dont know if Antonio was born in Trieste, The only info I have is that on his sons marrige certificate Nicholas George Ceclich his farther was Antonio & He was a shop keeper. Nicholas came over to Liverpool from Trieste.
<BR>
<BR>Regards,
<BR ...
<BR>
<BR>Thanks for your reply.
<BR>
<BR>I dont know if Antonio was born in Trieste, The only info I have is that on his sons marrige certificate Nicholas George Ceclich his farther was Antonio & He was a shop keeper. Nicholas came over to Liverpool from Trieste.
<BR>
<BR>Regards,
<BR ...
- 21 Feb 2003, 21:23
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Ceclich
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6696
Ceclich
I am at present trying to trace my family tree. My 3rd great grand farther was from Trieste called Antonio Ceclich he had a son called Nicholas George who came over to Liverpool UK.
<BR>
<BR>Could anyone tell me how I go about getting records for my family tree in Italy or could you recomend any ...
<BR>
<BR>Could anyone tell me how I go about getting records for my family tree in Italy or could you recomend any ...