Antonio Mandaliti born 8 October 1891 in Capistrano.
If you need a copy, I have one.
Search found 3 matches
- 28 Jul 2012, 02:25
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Capistrano Italy Records
- Replies: 19
- Views: 22545
- 26 Jul 2012, 15:59
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Where was La Pano ?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1421
Where was La Pano ?
I have a Naturalization document showing place of birth as La Pano, Italy.
her husband is from Capistrano,VV, Italy
Any help,
Luigi
her husband is from Capistrano,VV, Italy
Any help,
Luigi
- 26 Jul 2012, 06:52
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Capistrano Italy Records
- Replies: 19
- Views: 22545
Re: Capistrano Italy Records
I have access to Capistrano records and located a birth record for
Antonio Mandaliti 1891 Nat # 5 Capistrano
do you still want a copy ?
Antonio Mandaliti 1891 Nat # 5 Capistrano
do you still want a copy ?