Search found 2 matches
- 27 Jul 2012, 22:12
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Need help identifying ancestors home town
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1466
Re: Need help identifying ancestors home town
Thank you! I knew all the pieces had to fit together somehow.
- 27 Jul 2012, 02:18
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Need help identifying ancestors home town
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1466
Need help identifying ancestors home town
Preview: Need help finding info about "Serra Parsona" Italy
I am looking for help locating the home town of my ancestors in Italy. We have several records listing their hometown, but they vary and we are not sure what is correct. Here is the information we have.
--From US petition for ...
I am looking for help locating the home town of my ancestors in Italy. We have several records listing their hometown, but they vary and we are not sure what is correct. Here is the information we have.
--From US petition for ...