Search found 3 matches
- 06 Aug 2012, 13:50
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Masciarelli/Trafficante inSulmona
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2218
Re: Masciarelli/Trafficante inSulmona
Thank you for above information I do have a copy of their marriage license. I am trying to find out if his father was Franchesco Traficante how he got the Masciarelli name.. Iam assuming that happened while he was still in Italy ..
- 06 Aug 2012, 01:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Masciarelli/Trafficante inSulmona
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2218
Re: Masciarelli/Trafficante inSulmona
Princess: Thank you for your info. I am tryihg to find out if Franchesco passed and Angela remarried. Had no idea Emidio had a sister who lived in Ohio..
Adelfio: Ellis island shows he came over with an uncle antonio centofanti Emidio's date of birth:04/04/1887
Adelfio: Ellis island shows he came over with an uncle antonio centofanti Emidio's date of birth:04/04/1887
- 31 Jul 2012, 23:34
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Masciarelli/Trafficante inSulmona
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2218
Masciarelli/Trafficante inSulmona
I recently received a copy of my great grandfathers death certificate and on it it lists his mother as Angela Centofante and his father as Frank Trafficante but my great grandfathers name is Emdio T Masciarelli. How can I further look into this as he may have been adopted by Angelas 2nd husband who ...