Jeff:
I am in tears reading this . . . Thank you so much, you have made this trip even more special. Thank you for contacting me as well. Perfect timing as we leave tomorrow. I have been so busy getting things together I missed checking back in the forum. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!! Words ...
Search found 4 matches
- 05 Sep 2012, 23:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Scarpitti family from Carovilli
- Replies: 11
- Views: 6370
- 21 Aug 2012, 14:49
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Scarpitti family from Carovilli
- Replies: 11
- Views: 6370
Re: Scarpitti family from Carovilli
Jeff:
That would be awesome. Thank you! He was born in 1886 but maybe some of the names will lead me to some further information.
Thank you so much.
Lynn
That would be awesome. Thank you! He was born in 1886 but maybe some of the names will lead me to some further information.
Thank you so much.
Lynn
- 17 Aug 2012, 23:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Scarpitti family from Carovilli
- Replies: 11
- Views: 6370
Re: Scarpitti family from Carovilli
Thank you all soo much for the responses. I will look through all the websites you provided to see if I can come up with something. I am new at this and did not know where to start. You gave me some great feedback to continue my search.
Thanks again,
Lynn
Thanks again,
Lynn
- 16 Aug 2012, 22:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Scarpitti family from Carovilli
- Replies: 11
- Views: 6370
Scarpitti family from Carovilli
Hello, my name is Lynn Scarpetti Dennis. My Great Grandfather was Antonio(Tony) Donato Scarpitti. He was born on in Carovilli, Italy on July 17, 1886. He arrived in the USA on December 2, 1902 and went directly to Krebs, OK. He married Mary Marino and had 6 children, Josephine-1907, Angelo-1909 ...