Search found 7 matches
- 06 Jan 2016, 15:59
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Birth of Natale Gianonne
- Replies: 3
- Views: 885
Re: Birth of Natale Gianonne
Thank you for your prompt translation.
- 06 Jan 2016, 00:50
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Birth of Natale Gianonne
- Replies: 3
- Views: 885
Birth of Natale Gianonne
Natale Gianonne was illegitimate and born 25 December 1859, in Grotte, Italy. The attached record is taken from a very poor quality film and the handwriting is awful. Can anyone read who his mother was or any other handwritten passages. Any help would be appreciated.
- 01 Oct 2015, 01:10
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with Birth Record from Gioiosa Jonica
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1934
Re: Help with Birth Record from Gioiosa Jonica
I am using the scanner at the LDS library that is hooked up to the microfilm reader. The equipment is old and I tried to get it as focused as I could before hitting the scan button. It took me several tries to get it as good is this. I even took a picture with my camera, but that was even worse ...
- 30 Sep 2015, 14:13
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with Birth Record from Gioiosa Jonica
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1934
Re: Help with Birth Record from Gioiosa Jonica
Does this close up help?
- 30 Sep 2015, 02:14
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with Birth Record from Gioiosa Jonica
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1934
Re: Help with Birth Record from Gioiosa Jonica
No, I do not have a link to the record. I got it from a microfilm thru LDS. Thank you for your efforts.
- 29 Sep 2015, 20:54
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with Birth Record from Gioiosa Jonica
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1934
Help with Birth Record from Gioiosa Jonica
I am having a problem reading the script on this birth record. I can see who the parents are - Vincenzo Commisso age 32 and Marianna Filomena Mazzeferro, but I know there is more information to be had. I think Vincenzo's father is Giambattista. Does it give his mother's name. Who are Marianna's ...
- 26 Aug 2012, 22:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pietro Lipari, b. 1841, Palermo - need help w/ record search
- Replies: 14
- Views: 3718
Re: Pietro Lipari, b. 1841, Palermo - need help w/ record se
I am also looking for Peter Lepre's ancestry. I also have been told that he was from Palermo. Have you had any luck?