Thank you so so much.
Search found 3 matches
- 06 Sep 2012, 20:23
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Cesarò, Sicily
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2325
Re: Cesarò, Sicily
Oh I'm so sorry! I didn't see that part of the message, my eyes just jumped right to the "For your information,"!
Thank you so so much.
That's exactly what I need!
Thank you so so much.
- 06 Sep 2012, 15:20
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Cesarò, Sicily
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2325
Re: Cesarò, Sicily
Thank you very much, but the records I'm looking for are from the 1880's. I'm also not just looking to see the records; I need a copy of them. That is why I need the address for the registry office or town hall.
Unfortunately trawling through the many web results doesn't yield much. The town's ...
Unfortunately trawling through the many web results doesn't yield much. The town's ...
- 05 Sep 2012, 17:18
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Cesarò, Sicily
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2325
Cesarò, Sicily
Hello all!
Maybe some of you can help me. I'm looking for the address to the registry office or town hall for Cesarò, Sicily. I haven't been able to find it anywhere online!
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks,
Mischa
Maybe some of you can help me. I'm looking for the address to the registry office or town hall for Cesarò, Sicily. I haven't been able to find it anywhere online!
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks,
Mischa