I'm going to look into it now.
Search found 3 matches
- 05 Oct 2012, 21:41
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Astone Famiglia - Muchito Italy to Fresno, CA USA
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1897
Re: Astone Famiglia - Muchito Italy to Fresno, CA USA
Thank you very much suanj!
I'm going to look into it now.
I'm going to look into it now.
- 04 Oct 2012, 00:12
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Astone Famiglia - Muchito Italy to Fresno, CA USA
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1897
Astone Famiglia - Muchito Italy to Fresno, CA USA
I'm interested in finding out more information about my family.
When they came to the United States, birth and death dates, history, family, etc....
This is what I have so far:
Vitangelo Astone married Maria Giuseppa Briola.
They then had children, one of which, my great-great grandfather Tony ...
When they came to the United States, birth and death dates, history, family, etc....
This is what I have so far:
Vitangelo Astone married Maria Giuseppa Briola.
They then had children, one of which, my great-great grandfather Tony ...
- 03 Oct 2012, 19:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Astone Family
- Replies: 23
- Views: 28203
Re: Astone Family
Hello,
My name is Lindsay and I am the great granddaughter of Rosella Astone. If you're still looking for more information on our family, my Uncle has some wonderful information if you're interested. What is your name?
My name is Lindsay and I am the great granddaughter of Rosella Astone. If you're still looking for more information on our family, my Uncle has some wonderful information if you're interested. What is your name?