That's okay, just wanted to be sure.
Thank you. VERY much appreciated x
Search found 3 matches
- 07 Oct 2012, 00:40
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: New York Public Library Birth Records Index
- Replies: 15
- Views: 8313
- 06 Oct 2012, 23:50
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: New York Public Library Birth Records Index
- Replies: 15
- Views: 8313
Re: New York Public Library Birth Records Index
OMG!!! Justin, you are a star! This is a major breakthrough. Can't thank you enough 
One little question, was there no middle name or initial on the index?
One little question, was there no middle name or initial on the index?
- 05 Oct 2012, 01:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: New York Public Library Birth Records Index
- Replies: 15
- Views: 8313
Re: New York Public Library Birth Records Index
Hi I'm from the UK and new to this board. This thread was interesting to me as I'm looking for an NY birth in 1919 and haven't been able to find any online indexes. Justin, can I be cheeky and ask if you access to the index?
I'm looking for a Marvin Russell Jess born in NY in 1919. If I could get ...
I'm looking for a Marvin Russell Jess born in NY in 1919. If I could get ...