Search found 2 matches
- 13 Oct 2012, 21:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: tracing italian family
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3170
Re: tracing italian family
hi thanks for your email-i dont know the birth date or the place, this is as far as ihave got- i am a novice at all this so am learning from all you guys! i am guessing he was born in Italy and came over with his parents- i do know of another john pensa from Liguria from earlier date but no details ...
- 13 Oct 2012, 21:50
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: tracing italian family
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3170
Re: tracing italian family
Hi,
I have a John Pensa in my family tree, who lived in England and was a barometers. He was my 3rd great grandfather. I know about his life in England, but not where he was born. He died in about 1846.
Regards,
Chris
I have a John Pensa in my family tree, who lived in England and was a barometers. He was my 3rd great grandfather. I know about his life in England, but not where he was born. He died in about 1846.
Regards,
Chris