Search found 4 matches
- 12 Apr 2013, 18:37
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Comunes
- Replies: 11
- Views: 5777
Re: Comunes
Thank you to both of you - will try those addresses - and will also try the emigration angle - I got my first reply today - exciting.
- 11 Apr 2013, 16:41
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Comunes
- Replies: 11
- Views: 5777
Re: Comunes
As posted previously I am searching for 35 Italian men who were working in Hillcrest, Alberta, Canada and died in a mine explosion in 1914. The name of the men may have been anglicized. The date of birth was from mine records. Most other information came from ships passenger lists.
I sent out 10 ...
I sent out 10 ...
- 11 Apr 2013, 02:22
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Comunes
- Replies: 11
- Views: 5777
Re: Comunes
Thank you all for replies.
I sent off 10 emails today to comunes on the list supplied by JCFV - and 5 of the 10 were returned to me - undeliverable - do you know if a different list exists or have any further ideas?
Perhaps not all the smaller towns have emails?
I sent off 10 emails today to comunes on the list supplied by JCFV - and 5 of the 10 were returned to me - undeliverable - do you know if a different list exists or have any further ideas?
Perhaps not all the smaller towns have emails?
- 19 Mar 2013, 23:49
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Comunes
- Replies: 11
- Views: 5777
Comunes
:?: Can someone help me please.
Is there is a list of communes in Italy with the email addresses where I can find birth, marriage and death information?
The largest mine accident in Canada occurred in 1914. 189 men died instantly. Of those men 35 were Italian. There is to be a Commemoration in ...
Is there is a list of communes in Italy with the email addresses where I can find birth, marriage and death information?
The largest mine accident in Canada occurred in 1914. 189 men died instantly. Of those men 35 were Italian. There is to be a Commemoration in ...