Search found 3 matches
- 25 Mar 2013, 18:32
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Cemeteries in town of Varese
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2849
Re: Cemeteries in town of Varese
Thank you Sunaj! This seems like a large list of cemetaries for a small town - maybe there are a lot of historical graves there still? Are all of these located in or around the town of Varese? Thank you for your help.
- 25 Mar 2013, 18:29
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Cemeteries in town of Varese
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2849
Re: Cemeteries in town of Varese
Wow, thank for sending that article over Marty! A friend of mine just asked me yesterday if I really thought there would still be graves from the 1800s there...I guess I assumed yes! Based on this article, I shouldn't get my hopes up too much.
- 23 Mar 2013, 20:24
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Cemeteries in town of Varese
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2849
Cemeteries in town of Varese
Can anyone assist with a list of cemeteries in the town of Varese and their locations? I have been doing a lot of research on my ancestors who lived and died in Varese and would like to find their graves when I visit Varese in May.
My surnames are Brusa and Bernasconi.
Thank you!
My surnames are Brusa and Bernasconi.
Thank you!