Search found 2 matches
- 06 Jul 2013, 07:52
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Success at Houston Consulate
- Replies: 18
- Views: 15981
Re: Success at Houston Consulate
A few days ago I heard from the Italian Consulate and I've been approved for citizenship. I applied on July 3, 2012 and I got a reply on June 28, 2013. I've started to apply for a passport. The earliest appointment I was able to get is Oct 3, 2013.
- 07 Apr 2013, 21:50
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Success at Houston Consulate
- Replies: 18
- Views: 15981
Re: Success at Houston Consulate
Hello tlisti,
I'm curious if you've heard anything from the Houston consulate yet. I had my appointment on July 3, 2012. I noticed you said your appointment was just a few months before. Ms. Pescatori at the Houston Consulate told me that it would take at most 8 months and that I shouldn't contact ...
I'm curious if you've heard anything from the Houston consulate yet. I had my appointment on July 3, 2012. I noticed you said your appointment was just a few months before. Ms. Pescatori at the Houston Consulate told me that it would take at most 8 months and that I shouldn't contact ...