Search found 4 matches
- 08 Apr 2025, 18:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Righetti/Spiller from Capovalle, Lombardy
- Replies: 15
- Views: 9501
Re: Righetti/Spiller from Capovalle, Lombardy
I'm interested in any information on the Righettis and Spillers from Northern Italy. Among my ancesters are Angelo Righetti and Angela Spiller, who immigrated to the USA through Ellis Island in the early 1900's. Thank you.
For anyone interested, I've been to Capovalle and managed to taked ...
- 08 Apr 2025, 17:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Righetti/Spiller from Capovalle, Lombardy
- Replies: 15
- Views: 9501
Re: Righetti/Spiller from Capovalle, Lombardy
I'm one of the great grand daughters of Domenica Righetti. Her son Robert Spiller Sr. was my grandfather.
Cara, we are 3rd cousins, once removed. I'm a DNA match to your cousin, Tiffany (Surrich) Cumer. Our relation is:
Cara Spiller
3rd cousin 1x removed
Robert "Pickles" Spiller III 1955-2018 ...
- 12 Oct 2018, 00:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Righetti/Spiller from Capovalle, Lombardy
- Replies: 15
- Views: 9501
Re: Righetti/Spiller from Capovalle, Lombardy
Hi my familly came from Capovalle my name in Italian was BERTANZETTI when my grand grand father came in France is name was changing in BERTANSETTI ... i've got some pics of Capovalle and some Righetti people are married with my familly if you want some information i can perhaps help you Sincerly ...
- 17 May 2013, 00:49
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Righetti/Spiller from Capovalle, Lombardy
- Replies: 15
- Views: 9501
Re: Righetti/Spiller from Capovalle, Lombardy
Judi,
Have you found anything more about the families back in Capovalle? My great great grandfather, Dominic Cristiano Spiller, b 1875 in Capovalle, married Catterina Rainotti, and moved to PA around 1897. His brother, Batista Spiller, b ~1891, married Domenica Righetti.
I was wondering if you had ...
Have you found anything more about the families back in Capovalle? My great great grandfather, Dominic Cristiano Spiller, b 1875 in Capovalle, married Catterina Rainotti, and moved to PA around 1897. His brother, Batista Spiller, b ~1891, married Domenica Righetti.
I was wondering if you had ...