Search found 3 matches

by sheana01
31 May 2013, 16:31
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Broggi Family
Replies: 7
Views: 4274

Re: Broggi Family

Thank you for your help I am sure that is probably him and I did find a directory of him in Barre Vermont. I wrote a misprint on the date he immigrated in 1895 not 1985.
sheana
by sheana01
31 May 2013, 00:05
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Broggi Family
Replies: 7
Views: 4274

Re: Broggi Family

Angelo Broggi immigrated to NY in 1985. He lived in Barre Vermont, then NY where he died in 1918. I believe he had two brothers Michael and Enrico. Both of his brothers immigrated to NY also.
by sheana01
28 May 2013, 19:33
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Broggi Family
Replies: 7
Views: 4274

Broggi Family

I need help researching my Broggi Family. I am trying to find information on an Angelo Broggi who was born July 24, 1865 in Lombardy Italy. His fathers name was Antonio and mother Amalia. He married a Josephine Stella she was born abt. 1873. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks