Search found 2 matches
- 04 Mar 2015, 16:23
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: DeSimone and Barone Families from Napoli
- Replies: 15
- Views: 7805
Re: DeSimone and Barone Families from Napoli
Hi! My name is Rita Sirignano and I am the granddaughter of Giovanni Sirignano. I am looking for information on my great grandfather, Giovanni's father, who was married to Maddalena DiSimone. Has anyone discovered any information about him while researching the DeSimone's? Any leads would be greatly ...
- 04 Mar 2015, 15:44
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: DeSimone and Barone Families from Napoli
- Replies: 15
- Views: 7805
Re: DeSimone and Barone Families from Napoli
HI. I'm somewhat new to this forum...and I guess I am tangentially related to some of you!
My grandfather was Giovanni Sirignano. I am curious if in your research you have found anything about Madaline DiSimone's husband, (Giovanni's father) who would be my great grandfather.
Thanks!
- rita ...
My grandfather was Giovanni Sirignano. I am curious if in your research you have found anything about Madaline DiSimone's husband, (Giovanni's father) who would be my great grandfather.
Thanks!
- rita ...