My great grandfather, Gianbattista, had brothers Liugi, Pietro, Giusseppe, Giacomo. There were 13 in the family from what I was told. They settled in Oakland from San Pietro Vare. You can check out my genealogy on ancestry. I am Linda Leonardini.
There is another Gianbattista that settled in ...
Search found 3 matches
- 21 Aug 2015, 01:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: LEONARDINI Family Needs Help
- Replies: 12
- Views: 12283
- 21 Aug 2015, 01:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: LEONARDINI Family Needs Help
- Replies: 12
- Views: 12283
Re: LEONARDINI Family Needs Help
My great grandfather, Gianbattista, had brothers Liugi, Pietro, Giusseppe, Giacomo. There were 13 in the family from what I was told. They settled in Oakland from San Pietro Vare. You can check out my genealogy on ancestry.
There is another Gianbattista that settled in Stockton.
This is a ...
There is another Gianbattista that settled in Stockton.
This is a ...
- 19 Jun 2013, 06:22
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: LEONARDINI Family Needs Help
- Replies: 12
- Views: 12283
Re: LEONARDINI Family Needs Help
My great grandfather was Gianbattista Leonardini, brother to Pietro, and Luigi. They are buried at St Mary's Cemetery in Oakland. My dad's cousin, Marilyn, is still living and knows the children of Pietro and more of the Leonardini family. If you need more information, contact me, and I can get you ...