Hi suanj
Thanks for the census image and the text of Emiddio M De Leuce (this is Michael II. I had the census image of the children in the orphanage but not the 1910 census. Was there a continuation page on the census with the name Dora age 4? Someone found that and said Dora was sometimes used for ...
Search found 5 matches
- 27 Jun 2013, 05:33
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Place? Bahano for Dileuce or De Leuce Surname
- Replies: 19
- Views: 11939
- 26 Jun 2013, 20:55
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Place? Bahano for Dileuce or De Leuce Surname
- Replies: 19
- Views: 11939
Re: Place? Bahano for Dileuce or De Leuce Surname
Hi suanj
I looked on Family Search and found this record:
Tony Ippolito, "New Jersey, State Census, 1905" (EDITED FOR SPACE)
Name: Tony Ippolito Titles and Terms: Event Type: Census Event Year: 1905
Event Place: , Essex, New Jersey, United States
Gender: Male Age: 50 Birth Year (Estimated): 1855 ...
I looked on Family Search and found this record:
Tony Ippolito, "New Jersey, State Census, 1905" (EDITED FOR SPACE)
Name: Tony Ippolito Titles and Terms: Event Type: Census Event Year: 1905
Event Place: , Essex, New Jersey, United States
Gender: Male Age: 50 Birth Year (Estimated): 1855 ...
- 26 Jun 2013, 03:53
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Place? Bahano for Dileuce or De Leuce Surname
- Replies: 19
- Views: 11939
Re: Place? Bahano for Dileuce or De Leuce Surname
Hi Everyone
suanj It is possible that Di Leuci is the name as you have suggested and I have explored that name some. The problem I had was, I did not know if he had any relatives (other than his children who all spelled their names as De Leuce), until, you found the info on his draft registration ...
suanj It is possible that Di Leuci is the name as you have suggested and I have explored that name some. The problem I had was, I did not know if he had any relatives (other than his children who all spelled their names as De Leuce), until, you found the info on his draft registration ...
- 24 Jun 2013, 17:48
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Place? Bahano for Dileuce or De Leuce Surname
- Replies: 19
- Views: 11939
Re: Place? Bahano for Dileuce or De Leuce Surname
Hi Everyone
I have found some answers through inquiry on Genforum. The town of Bajano is on the map. Province of Campobasso, in the region of Molise. Still far from the heel but perhaps a relocation before immigration? or original birth place? Thanks to everyone who has tried to pinpoint the area ...
I have found some answers through inquiry on Genforum. The town of Bajano is on the map. Province of Campobasso, in the region of Molise. Still far from the heel but perhaps a relocation before immigration? or original birth place? Thanks to everyone who has tried to pinpoint the area ...
- 22 Jun 2013, 00:02
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Place? Bahano for Dileuce or De Leuce Surname
- Replies: 19
- Views: 11939
Place? Bahano for Dileuce or De Leuce Surname
DELEUCE (from Bahano???) OR IPPOLITO w/varients
I just joined and need to unravel some info about my Italian grandfather Michael (Michele Di Leuce or De Leuce) who immigrated to the US in 1904. (Ellis Island) (Di Leuce, Michele M 20y S Italy - Italian South Bahano) Is Bahano a town?? I have not been ...
I just joined and need to unravel some info about my Italian grandfather Michael (Michele Di Leuce or De Leuce) who immigrated to the US in 1904. (Ellis Island) (Di Leuce, Michele M 20y S Italy - Italian South Bahano) Is Bahano a town?? I have not been ...