I can see now that it is a "T" in Martino by looking at the T's in settanta and suddetto.
I should have seen that. I guess having you experts so easily accessible makes us lazy sometimes.
For Viviano, I couldn't even guess. Thanks a lot Farassino.
Search found 96 matches
- 18 Feb 2025, 11:29
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with Names
- Replies: 2
- Views: 454
- 18 Feb 2025, 00:32
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with Names
- Replies: 2
- Views: 454
Help with Names
Hi. I need help deciphering the parent's names of Anna Archiopoli from pubblicazioni record #63.
All I can be sure of is her mother's first name, Maria Rosa.
Thanks so much.
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:3QS7-897V-4HDK?wc=MC55-ZZ9%3A349483701%2C349625601%2C349626201%26cc%3D2043557 ...
All I can be sure of is her mother's first name, Maria Rosa.
Thanks so much.
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:3QS7-897V-4HDK?wc=MC55-ZZ9%3A349483701%2C349625601%2C349626201%26cc%3D2043557 ...
- 08 Dec 2024, 22:57
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Need Expert Confirmation for Death Record Info
- Replies: 3
- Views: 540
- 08 Dec 2024, 22:00
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Need Expert Confirmation for Death Record Info
- Replies: 3
- Views: 540
Need Expert Confirmation for Death Record Info
Hi. Can someone please verify my translation, mostly the mother's name. Angela had a daughter named Alessandra, not Alessandria as it looks like on the record. Sorry if I'm a stickler for accuracy. Thanks, Greg.
#19
Angela Rosa De Rosis died 19 April 1851
Father-Vincenzo
Mother-Alessandra Vaccaro ...
#19
Angela Rosa De Rosis died 19 April 1851
Father-Vincenzo
Mother-Alessandra Vaccaro ...
- 06 Dec 2024, 13:44
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help With 4GG's Death Record
- Replies: 4
- Views: 733
Re: Help With 4GG's Death Record
whoops. thanks again
- 05 Dec 2024, 23:11
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help With 4GG's Death Record
- Replies: 4
- Views: 733
Re: Help With 4GG's Death Record
Yes, Spezzano Albanese. I would never have gotten Orsala, didn't even know it was a name. Thanks so much for your help. Greg
- 05 Dec 2024, 20:52
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help With 4GG's Death Record
- Replies: 4
- Views: 733
Help With 4GG's Death Record
Hi. Except for the mother's 1st name, I'm pretty sure this is the info on the record. Please use you exceptional skill to verify my translation and maybe take a stab at the mother's 1st name. Thanks a lot. Greg
Saverio Pappaterra died 20 March 1825
Born in Mormanno?
Age 63 at death?
Father name ...
Saverio Pappaterra died 20 March 1825
Born in Mormanno?
Age 63 at death?
Father name ...
- 19 Aug 2024, 11:45
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Death Record Help
- Replies: 3
- Views: 571
Re: Death Record Help
Thanks so much Master Mark
- 19 Aug 2024, 00:01
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Death Record Help
- Replies: 3
- Views: 571
Death Record Help
Hi. On record number 41, please tell me what day Maria Di Santo died and her father's name if you can. Thanks, Greg
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 21/5goE3Mn
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 21/5goE3Mn
- 08 Sep 2023, 15:28
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Can't Decipher Place of Death
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1027
Re: Can't Decipher Place of Death
Yes, I have searched those 3 towns for his death record with no success. Nothing in NYC either.
It looks like he probably died in NY. I'll do some more digging. Thanks a lot to both of you!
It looks like he probably died in NY. I'll do some more digging. Thanks a lot to both of you!
- 08 Sep 2023, 00:45
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Can't Decipher Place of Death
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1027
Re: Can't Decipher Place of Death
It looks like New York but I don't believe he ever came to the U.S.
Was I right about the date of death?
Was I right about the date of death?
- 07 Sep 2023, 23:14
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Can't Decipher Place of Death
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1027
Can't Decipher Place of Death
Please help with the transalation of the notes on the bottom of the number 5 pubblicazioni. It looks like to me my GGM's 1st husband, Gaetano Romeo, died 3 September, 1891, but I can't make out the location. Could not find his death record in Tarsia and surrounding towns. Thanks a lot.
https ...
https ...
- 10 Jun 2014, 22:29
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Latin Death Record
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1183
Re: Latin Death Record
Erudita,
Thanks again for your help. I don't know how you remember with all the translations you do, but you are right, Teresina's last name is Oliveto. I will have to find another grandchild's processetti to verify.
Greg
Thanks again for your help. I don't know how you remember with all the translations you do, but you are right, Teresina's last name is Oliveto. I will have to find another grandchild's processetti to verify.
Greg
- 09 Jun 2014, 17:29
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Latin Death Record
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1183
Latin Death Record
To me it looks like Daniele Pugliese died March or May 13, 1795. Please give me correct date and let me know if there is any other useful info.
Thanks,
Greg
Thanks,
Greg
- 06 Jun 2014, 00:16
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Latin Translation Please
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1132
Re: Latin Translation Please
Tessa,
It is probably Rosa Bonafine, which is a common surname in the town. All 4 grandparents on a birth record. It doesn't get any better than that. Thanks so much for your help!
Greg
It is probably Rosa Bonafine, which is a common surname in the town. All 4 grandparents on a birth record. It doesn't get any better than that. Thanks so much for your help!
Greg