Adelfio:
My cousins also thank you for producing the Violetta birth act, which I have shared with all our family. It is better than a simple translation because we can see the language, script and still understand.
Many thanks, Robin
Search found 3 matches
- 06 Oct 2014, 05:18
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Rainford and Wine Growing in Taormina, Sicily
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4726
- 05 Jul 2013, 17:32
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Rainford and Wine Growing in Taormina, Sicily
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4726
Re: Rainford and Wine Growing in Taormina, Sicily
Paul, this is a gift. If you knew how long I've looked for these records, thinking that the children's distinctive first names would help and instead they were just incorrect. This also places them in Italy a year earlier than I thought.
The ages in census and ship records were a little vague and ...
The ages in census and ship records were a little vague and ...
- 04 Jul 2013, 21:31
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Rainford and Wine Growing in Taormina, Sicily
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4726
Rainford and Wine Growing in Taormina, Sicily
British by birth rather than Italian, my family spent significant years in Taormina, Sicily, and I'd love to know when. I don't know how to use Italian records and these would have been civil rather than parish records. Any ideas are very welcome.
Edward Henry RAINFORD probably came from Middlesex ...
Edward Henry RAINFORD probably came from Middlesex ...