Search found 3 matches
- 07 Aug 2013, 16:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Birth Certificate
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2116
Re: Birth Certificate
Wow, thanks Marty! That is really interesting. We do know that my great grandparents Calogero &Grazia came to NY at some point, but I also have never been able to find a record. It's unclear how long my grandfather lived with his uncle before his parents came over. On another note, I'm interested in ...
- 04 Aug 2013, 19:54
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Success at Houston Consulate
- Replies: 18
- Views: 15976
Re: Success at Houston Consulate
I am also new to this process and seeking citizenship through my grandfather. What documents are needed? I'm in Houston and will also be going through the consulate here, but hoping to go to Italy by this time next year. Thanks so much to all the wonderful and helpful people on this site!
- 16 Jul 2013, 18:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Birth Certificate
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2116
Birth Certificate
Hello and thank you for this amazing website!
I need to know how to find my grandfather's birth certificate. I have his record from Ellis Island showing he emigrated to the US in 1902 at the age of 3 from Recalmuto, Sicily. I am assuming he was born in Recalmuto. He emigrated with his uncle and ...
I need to know how to find my grandfather's birth certificate. I have his record from Ellis Island showing he emigrated to the US in 1902 at the age of 3 from Recalmuto, Sicily. I am assuming he was born in Recalmuto. He emigrated with his uncle and ...