Search found 2 matches

by coachesn
07 Aug 2013, 23:46
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Success at Houston Consulate
Replies: 18
Views: 15977

Re: Success at Houston Consulate

That is what I am finding out. My Mom's maiden name is spelled Duvardo but we are seeing that it might have been Diovardi. Early census shows Diovardi. Any other info on the questions that I posted earlier would be helpful.
Thanks
by coachesn
30 Jul 2013, 21:08
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Success at Houston Consulate
Replies: 18
Views: 15977

Re: Success at Houston Consulate

I am new to the website and I notice the forums. Could you let me know what the benefit might be to apply for Italian citizenship? My great-grandfather game over from Sicily and there is confusing on what his name was when he came over. My mom (Mom's maiden name is Duvardo) remembers him as Joseph ...