Search found 8 matches
- 04 Nov 2013, 03:10
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Little Help
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3188
Re: Little Help
He came in 1901 and I belive she came in 1903 with the daughter. they went to Wimber PA then moved to this are in WV. there was 9 or 10 children. I am wondering if John was Domininc? She died in 1937 wondering were the rest of the children would be on this list and who are the costell's
- 03 Nov 2013, 05:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Little Help
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3188
Re: Little Help
This is what I have on the wife with several errors. Last name spelled is wrong.
WIFE
-
Giovina Spinogatti
Name: Joan Prems_[Joan Spenogate] Birth Date: May 1879 Birth Place: Italy Death Date: 25 Oct 1934 Death
Place: Kistter, Logan, West Virginia Burial Date: 27 Oct 1934 Cemetery Name: Memorial ...
WIFE
-
Giovina Spinogatti
Name: Joan Prems_[Joan Spenogate] Birth Date: May 1879 Birth Place: Italy Death Date: 25 Oct 1934 Death
Place: Kistter, Logan, West Virginia Burial Date: 27 Oct 1934 Cemetery Name: Memorial ...
- 06 Oct 2013, 21:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Little Help
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3188
Little Help
I am trying to find out any information on one of my relatives. The only information I have on him is his Name is Domenico/Dominic... Premo/Primoneo/Primiomo born approx 1878 there might be other spellings for him. He was married to Joan/Giovina Spinagatti. He came to America in 1901 from ...
- 18 Aug 2013, 08:03
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Eligible for Italian Citizenship (GGF-GF-F) ?
- Replies: 18
- Views: 14954
Re: Eligible for Italian Citizenship (GGF-GF-F) ?
I am under the impression that if your great grandfather gave up his citizenship, but the children did not then the line is not broken as long as the children are born before he gave up the citizenship.
- 04 Aug 2013, 15:48
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Grandparents entry as well
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2084
Re: Grandparents entry as well
Is there any links out their on when a person gave up there citizenship?
- 03 Aug 2013, 22:11
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Grandparents entry as well
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2084
Re: Grandparents entry as well
Thank you Biff
- 03 Aug 2013, 17:42
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Success at Houston Consulate
- Replies: 18
- Views: 15977
Re: Success at Houston Consulate
Congratulations
- 03 Aug 2013, 17:34
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Grandparents entry as well
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2084
Grandparents entry as well
I am trying to figure out when my grand parents entered this great country. Grandfather is Domenico/ Dominic Primone or Primoneo and my grand mother is Giovanna Spinoghotti. it looks like he came around 1903 and she came a couple years later. I am also looking for links on when they might have gave ...