Hi again Mazzie
Can I just clarify some of your posts and history.....Your grandmother was Pasquarella (Pasqualina) Cascarino (nee Lanni) that being her second marriage after her first husband Antonio Vettese died soon after that first marriage. Francesco Lanni was Pasquarella's brother. Tomasso ...
Search found 2 matches
- 05 Aug 2013, 15:22
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cascarino/lanni
- Replies: 32
- Views: 33353
- 05 Aug 2013, 00:34
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cascarino/lanni
- Replies: 32
- Views: 33353
Re: Cascarino/lanni
Hi Mazzie
I have married into the Lannie family and have done a lot of research on the Worcester families since the 1890's ish. Have seen the Latin copies of Cascarino's Lanni's and Vettesse marriages held in the Hive, Worcester and it's been very interesting reading these posts which give hints ...
I have married into the Lannie family and have done a lot of research on the Worcester families since the 1890's ish. Have seen the Latin copies of Cascarino's Lanni's and Vettesse marriages held in the Hive, Worcester and it's been very interesting reading these posts which give hints ...