Ah Claudio, I was really hope that you could been a cousin and I found the lost elo for other relatives from Italy! :)
Thank you so much for your answer, explanations and link sugestions! I didn´t know that Giorgi was so common!
I'll keep looking for them, my limitation is the location, but the ...
Search found 4 matches
- 09 Aug 2013, 17:58
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Need help reading Marriage Certificate
- Replies: 26
- Views: 27186
- 08 Aug 2013, 18:18
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Montagnolli family
- Replies: 0
- Views: 799
Looking for Montagnolli family
Looking for Montagnolli family
Hi,
I'm from Brazil and my Montagnolli family emigrated from Italy at 19th or first years 20th century.
My great-great-grandfather is Victorio Montagnolli that was born in Italy. He come to Brazil with his wife Nicolina Montagnolli (I don´t know her single name ...
Hi,
I'm from Brazil and my Montagnolli family emigrated from Italy at 19th or first years 20th century.
My great-great-grandfather is Victorio Montagnolli that was born in Italy. He come to Brazil with his wife Nicolina Montagnolli (I don´t know her single name ...
- 08 Aug 2013, 18:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Giorgi and Domenicci family
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1064
Looking for Giorgi and Domenicci family
Looking for Giorgi and Domenicci family
Hi,
My lastname is Giorgi, that came from my mother's family.
I'm from Brazil and my Giorgi family emigrated from Italy at 19th century.
My great-great-great-grandfather is Mansueto Giorgi that was born in 1836 at Lucca, Italy. He come to Brazil with his 5 ...
Hi,
My lastname is Giorgi, that came from my mother's family.
I'm from Brazil and my Giorgi family emigrated from Italy at 19th century.
My great-great-great-grandfather is Mansueto Giorgi that was born in 1836 at Lucca, Italy. He come to Brazil with his 5 ...
- 08 Aug 2013, 17:51
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Need help reading Marriage Certificate
- Replies: 26
- Views: 27186
Re: Need help reading Marriage Certificate
Claudio, hi! I think we are cousins! ;)
My lastname is Giorgi, that came from my mother's family.
I'm from Brazil and my Giorgi family emigrated from Italy at 19th century.
My great-great-great-grandfather is Mansueto Giorgi that was born in 1836 at Lucca, Italy. He come to Brazil with his 5 ...
My lastname is Giorgi, that came from my mother's family.
I'm from Brazil and my Giorgi family emigrated from Italy at 19th century.
My great-great-great-grandfather is Mansueto Giorgi that was born in 1836 at Lucca, Italy. He come to Brazil with his 5 ...