I have not found their records yet - the only LDS films I located stop at 1899 and I have a hunch they were married after 1899.
I will try this letter! Many thanks for the Italian translation! Is it customary to send money?
Do you know if LDS filmed any records past 1899?
Thank you!!! -stephanie
Search found 4 matches
- 04 Sep 2013, 18:49
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Sperone, Avellino
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2397
- 04 Sep 2013, 04:38
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Sperone, Avellino
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2397
Sperone, Avellino
I have two records tracing family roots to Sperone, Italy:
1. G-Grandmother & her daughter's arrival in Ellis Island 1906
2. Daughter's marriage form listing "Speroni" as hometown in 1922
I am looking for G-Grandmother and G-Grandfather's marriage and/or birth certificates.
I looked at LDS Family ...
1. G-Grandmother & her daughter's arrival in Ellis Island 1906
2. Daughter's marriage form listing "Speroni" as hometown in 1922
I am looking for G-Grandmother and G-Grandfather's marriage and/or birth certificates.
I looked at LDS Family ...
- 16 Aug 2013, 19:19
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Finding birth certificate WITHOUT town
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1885
Re: Finding birth certificate WITHOUT town
Many thanks for the reply.
I have tried to locate naturalization papers in Westchester county NY where the family lived once arriving in 1903, but their recrods don't appear in the digitalized county records I checked. Perhaps I'm unaware of alternative methods to getting those naturalization ...
I have tried to locate naturalization papers in Westchester county NY where the family lived once arriving in 1903, but their recrods don't appear in the digitalized county records I checked. Perhaps I'm unaware of alternative methods to getting those naturalization ...
- 09 Aug 2013, 18:21
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Finding birth certificate WITHOUT town
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1885
Finding birth certificate WITHOUT town
I have been using LDS Family Search micro film trying to find my G-Grandfather's birth certificate. I have full name, birth day and/or baptism date (they are one month apart) and know he immigrated in 1903 leaving his wife and baby daughter. I have their names and years of birth as well.
While I ...
While I ...