Search found 2 matches

by rosi123
30 Sep 2013, 06:13
Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
Topic: Enrico Beacquista Broccostella
Replies: 8
Views: 9578

Re: Enrico Beacquista Broccostella

This is a late reply because I just figured out how to re-access this website! I received an email that I had a response but it also said I couldn't access private messages. I just tried again and was able to get in. My grandparents did live in Schenectady. Sabatino, who just died, was my uncle ...
by rosi123
02 Sep 2013, 05:56
Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
Topic: Enrico Beacquista Broccostella
Replies: 8
Views: 9578

Re: Enrico Beacquista Broccostella

My grandmother's name was Ascenza Cristini from Sora, Italy. I have been searching for her relatives. Does this name appear in your geneology research? Her married name was Capobianco (married Bartolo Capobianco, also from Sora). She was born around 1882.