Thanks again Mike, same goes for me - if I discover anything I will post
Diane
Search found 7 matches
- 17 Sep 2013, 15:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Gizzi and Baldassarra Familys + More
- Replies: 18
- Views: 11201
- 15 Sep 2013, 16:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Tognocchi - England & USA
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1794
Re: Tognocchi - England & USA
Thank you suanj
Most appreciated. I will keep searching.
Diane
Most appreciated. I will keep searching.
Diane
- 15 Sep 2013, 06:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Tognocchi - England & USA
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1794
Re: Tognocchi - England & USA
Thank you for your reply. Albert is my Grandfather (paternal line) so I have this info. However, Albert in this record and his sister Eda were originally Cruciani - from their mother's first marriage and finding information about Francisco Cruciani (m 1888 to Giacinta Gizzi) is nearly impossible ...
- 15 Sep 2013, 06:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Gizzi and Baldassarra Familys + More
- Replies: 18
- Views: 11201
Re: Gizzi and Baldassarra Familys + More
Thanks Mike - I appreciate your help! Will let you know what I find
Diane
Diane
- 13 Sep 2013, 17:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Tognocchi - England & USA
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1794
Tognocchi - England & USA
Tognocchi information?
Would be grateful for information on Tognocchi's in Bournemouth, England and New Jersey.
Any family from Alberto Tognocchi 1862 - 1947 in England or his sons Silvio & Vittorio in New York.
Thanks
Diane
Would be grateful for information on Tognocchi's in Bournemouth, England and New Jersey.
Any family from Alberto Tognocchi 1862 - 1947 in England or his sons Silvio & Vittorio in New York.
Thanks
Diane
- 13 Sep 2013, 10:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Gizzi and Baldassarra Familys + More
- Replies: 18
- Views: 11201
Re: Gizzi and Baldassarra Familys + More
My GG Grandfather is Nunziato Gizzi, married to Maria. Their daughter Giacinta is my G Grandmother who married Francisco Cruciani. Their son Alberto Cruciani is my Grandfather. Giacinta married again after Francisco disappeared after perhaps 3 years of marriage. I haven't been able to trace him ...
- 13 Sep 2013, 09:23
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Gizzi and Baldassarra Familys + More
- Replies: 18
- Views: 11201
Re: Gizzi and Baldassarra Familys + More
Hello, I am Michael Gizzi, I am in my 70's and have been trying to trace my Gizzi ancestors,for the past 40+ years, I have only got back as far as my great grandfather, Nunziato Gizzi who was married to Maria Grilli in about 1860, their eldest child was Loreta Gizzi, who married Carmeno Gizzi, [so ...