Search found 3 matches

by Lharmon4
25 Sep 2013, 22:34
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Searching for; Deleppo, Del Cioppo, Rossi
Replies: 26
Views: 18869

Re: Searching for; Deleppo, Del Cioppo, Rossi

This is so interesting! I'd love to have any information you have. My sisters and I can't remember ever hearing about our grandparents siblings. We had an aunt and uncle in Waterbury we called Aunt Jo and Uncle Al (Alfred)....Deleppo. I always thought he was my grandmother's brother. Dante is a ...
by Lharmon4
24 Sep 2013, 21:21
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Searching for; Deleppo, Del Cioppo, Rossi
Replies: 26
Views: 18869

Re: Searching for; Deleppo, Del Cioppo, Rossi

I forgot to add that I was recently told my grandparents came here from Bari, Italy but I have no confirmation on that.
by Lharmon4
24 Sep 2013, 20:45
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Searching for; Deleppo, Del Cioppo, Rossi
Replies: 26
Views: 18869

Re: Searching for; Deleppo, Del Cioppo, Rossi

hoping to help in some way......Urico Rossi was my dad and Patsy and Mary were my grandparents. I know next to nothing about their genealogy but they lived in Waterbury, Ct. Patsy died in the late 50's-early 60's and Mary died around 1971 or 72. We had cousins in Torrington CT whose name was Deleppo ...