I´m not sure but he came from Trento/ Comuna: Centa S. Nicoló.
<BR>It´s all that I know
Search found 2 matches
- 19 Mar 2003, 23:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Martinelli that came to Brazil
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4598
- 19 Mar 2003, 01:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Martinelli that came to Brazil
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4598
Martinelli that came to Brazil
I´m looking for the Martinelli that came to live in the estate of EspÃrito Santo in Brazil.
<BR>All that I know is that his name is Domenico Martinelli and he came in 1875 in one of these ships: Rivadávia or La Sofia.
<BR>If you are of surname Martinelli and know something...please help. !
<BR>All that I know is that his name is Domenico Martinelli and he came in 1875 in one of these ships: Rivadávia or La Sofia.
<BR>If you are of surname Martinelli and know something...please help. !