Search found 4 matches
- 06 Jun 2016, 15:51
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Maria Beltrani Birth
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1373
Re: Maria Beltrani Birth
Thank you!
- 06 Jun 2016, 14:52
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Maria Beltrani Birth
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1373
Maria Beltrani Birth
Need some help transcribing/translating. This is what I have come up with so far.
Maria Beltrani March 1871 Birth – Image #19
27 March 1871 ventisette, Marzo
Casalduni, Benevento
Comparso: Constantino Beltrani fu Pasquale, age 21 ventuno *(assuming this is Constantino’s age and that Pasquale is ...
Maria Beltrani March 1871 Birth – Image #19
27 March 1871 ventisette, Marzo
Casalduni, Benevento
Comparso: Constantino Beltrani fu Pasquale, age 21 ventuno *(assuming this is Constantino’s age and that Pasquale is ...
- 05 Jun 2016, 18:25
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Vetrone/Casalduni
- Replies: 32
- Views: 32422
Re: Vetrone/Casalduni
I just wanted to share this site. I can't take the credit for finding it. I did get assistance from a friend that does his own Italian genealogy and helps others, too! Thanks Tony! Tony and I have been pouring over the records held at the Family History Library for Casalduni. I am finding lots of ...
- 26 Apr 2016, 02:59
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Vetrone/Casalduni
- Replies: 32
- Views: 32422
Re: Vetrone/Casalduni
Hi! Just wanted to follow-up on this post. I can't find my log in info under the Amck user name so created a new one! My sister joined me in doing the family history research and she was able to find the parents of our great grandfather Michele Vetrone from Casalduni, Benevento, Italy! His parents ...