Thank you so much, both of you...this is wonderful. Hopefully it will get me what I really need.
Thank you again
Best Regards and Many Blessings,
Judi
Edited to say:
I am sorry I say both of you, realizing it was the same person. THANK YOU Marty very much.
I will say that I have been directed to ...
Search found 3 matches
- 23 Oct 2013, 21:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: DeMaria or DiMaria in Castelventrano, Sicily
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2948
- 23 Oct 2013, 05:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: DeMaria or DiMaria in Castelventrano, Sicily
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2948
DeMaria or DiMaria in Castelventrano, Sicily
My grandparents were born and married in Castelvetrano and came to USA in 1904.
My mom is first born American and her two siblings are deceased and she will be 90 in June 2014.
Her life long dreams are few.
1) was to always get to Sicily to see Castelvetrano (but not likely)
2) See her parents birth ...
My mom is first born American and her two siblings are deceased and she will be 90 in June 2014.
Her life long dreams are few.
1) was to always get to Sicily to see Castelvetrano (but not likely)
2) See her parents birth ...
- 23 Oct 2013, 04:25
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Commune di Castelvetrano Contact Info
- Replies: 9
- Views: 11255
Re: Commune di Castelvetrano Contact Info
Do you have to write letters in Italian to request birth & marriage certificates?
My thought was that so many countries now have English as their second language.
Would I use that same address to write for Military Records?
Thank you
Judi
My thought was that so many countries now have English as their second language.
Would I use that same address to write for Military Records?
Thank you
Judi