Search found 3 matches

by gaerielsky
29 Oct 2013, 23:56
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Boggia/Gaelleazzi
Replies: 8
Views: 7013

Re: Boggia/Gaelleazzi

I am trying to trace my great-great-grandparents lineage. Domenico Boggia b.6 Aug 1841 (Borgotaro) d.1924 married Lucia Gaelleazzi b.25 Apr 1848 (Belforte).

I'd like to add their parents to my family tree.

Any help would be appreciated.

Hi, I think I have Boggia relatives and Galleazzi too. I ...
by gaerielsky
29 Oct 2013, 23:48
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for DeGregorio, Conturelli & Zucconi in Massachu
Replies: 13
Views: 10126

Re: Looking for DeGregorio, Conturelli & Zucconi in Mass

TomG wrote:From where in Italy did your Zucconi relatives come? We have Zucconi family from Borgotaro/Belforte in Emilia Romagna.
My maternal grandfather is John Zucconi (born in Aurora, IL) but family from Borgo di Taro.
by gaerielsky
29 Oct 2013, 23:47
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Bontempi family from N. Italy
Replies: 18
Views: 22971

Re: Bontempi family from N. Italy

Hi, I'm a Gandolfi with relatives from Lozolla (near Parma) and we have Pellegrinelli in the family too. How far have you gotten in your search? I have the death roll from a tiny church that goes back to the 1600s, that I can share. I just haven't been able to link it to living relatives yet.