Search found 3 matches

by cerasuolo12
22 Dec 2013, 07:30
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Giovanni Cerasuolo family of Serino Avellino
Replies: 9
Views: 4409

Re: Giovanni Cerasuolo family of Serino Avellino

Grazie Suanj, I had some of this info but you have given me some new information that I did not have. This is great! Cozette Cerasuolo
by cerasuolo12
08 Nov 2013, 18:48
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Giovanni Cerasuolo family of Serino Avellino
Replies: 9
Views: 4409

Re: Giovanni Cerasuolo family of Serino Avellino

He settled in the Boston area and in 1904 he paid his betrothed's way over on Sept 11, 1904 her name was Giovannina or Giovanna (both were used) Salerno. Her parents names according to the MA marriage record were Nicola and Carolina (Clemente) Salerno.
by cerasuolo12
08 Nov 2013, 03:30
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Giovanni Cerasuolo family of Serino Avellino
Replies: 9
Views: 4409

Giovanni Cerasuolo family of Serino Avellino

Hi, I am trying to find my great grandfathers family. His name was Vincenzo Cerasuolo and he had at least two brothers that came with him to America in the late 1800's. His parents names were Giovanni and Antonia (Viola) Cerasuolo. I have been told by a distant relative here in America that has done ...