Search found 2 matches

by RoslynT
26 Jan 2014, 05:38
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for Felix (Felice) Carbone
Replies: 14
Views: 5653

Re: Looking for Felix (Felice) Carbone

Hello! My family was from Pietrabbondante, Italy and they settled in the Lowellville, Ohio area. I have a Felice Carbone listed on my "list" of early Lowellville Italian immigrants and I am working on documenting their history. I would love to chat with you about Felice to see if he is the same ...
by RoslynT
13 Nov 2013, 01:32
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Carbon, Mahoning Twp, Lawrence Cty, PA
Replies: 20
Views: 14148

Re: Carbon, Mahoning Twp, Lawrence Cty, PA

Hello! I grew up in Lowellville and can provide some information about the area you are interested in. Carbon was the settlement just over the Ohio border near Hillsville. US Rt 224 runs through Carbon. My aunt lived there in the 1940s. Now it is probably just considered a part of Mahoning Township ...