Search found 2 matches
- 23 Nov 2013, 04:16
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: information on town
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3283
Re: information on town
Thank you very much. I will check it out.
- 22 Nov 2013, 02:23
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: information on town
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3283
information on town
Hi,
I am trying to find a town that I was told my grandmother came from. I am not sure the name is correct. I was told the name of the town is Questi di leone carabella. not even sure if that is spelled right. Her family name is Carano. Her father was Pascal Carano and her mom was Carolina ...
I am trying to find a town that I was told my grandmother came from. I am not sure the name is correct. I was told the name of the town is Questi di leone carabella. not even sure if that is spelled right. Her family name is Carano. Her father was Pascal Carano and her mom was Carolina ...