Hello,
My dad's name was Samuel Alfieri,his parents were Michael(Michele) Alfieri and Carmela Nappi Alfieri.Sam Nappi the owner of the Capri restaurant was my father's cousin.I am not sure how they were cousins.My grandfather's parents were Severino Alfieri and Antonina Santorelli.I have other ...
Search found 2 matches
- 22 Nov 2013, 07:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Alfieri Family
- Replies: 9
- Views: 6462
- 22 Nov 2013, 06:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Alfieri Family
- Replies: 9
- Views: 6462
Re: Alfieri Family
Hello,
I was thrilled to see your posting about Sam Alfieri in Niagara Falls.My family visited the Capri restaurant because they were my dad's cousins.My dad's name was Sam Alfieri.I have linked the family back to Comiziano Italy.My grandpa Michael (Michele) and my grandma
Carmela Nappi Alfieri ...
I was thrilled to see your posting about Sam Alfieri in Niagara Falls.My family visited the Capri restaurant because they were my dad's cousins.My dad's name was Sam Alfieri.I have linked the family back to Comiziano Italy.My grandpa Michael (Michele) and my grandma
Carmela Nappi Alfieri ...